Saturday, November 21, 2009

Comments on Christina's Intimate Art

The title of this drawing is Ivory Gate, based on the many Chinese terms for the yoni, which often include gate: Jade Gate, Golden Gate, Dark Gate, Mysterious Gate or Gate of Jewels.
The drawing is from 2003 and was made after a photograph, sent to the artist by the model.

Below are three comments written by another of Christina's models - and by two aficionados of her work:

Firstly, let me tell you how much I enjoy your yoni images. It's great work and you are to be commended not only for your artistic talents and vision, but also for what you are doing to further openness and exploration in women's sexuality.
- Allen Pierson, male


After seeing your beautiful artwork I felt renewed - overjoyed that someone could love the Peerless Palace as much as I do. I feel that your art captures something essential about the beauty of the yoni that photographs never could. Thank you for sharing your unique vision.
- Amanda Gannon, female


Your art is so beautiful!! I enjoyed looking at your work so much. It is creative, artistic, sensual, inspiring, and empowering.
- Phyllis Lovell, female

No comments:

Post a Comment